By visiting the Website you agree that your Personal Information will be handled in accordance with this Policy.
Our Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
Part 1 Collecting Personal Information
- We collect information directly from you and about you when you visit our Website, use the services on our Website, or otherwise contact us.
- We collect information directly from you when you request information from us, purchase a product, or otherwise interact with our Website. The type of information that we collect from you depends on your particular interaction with our Website, and may include: your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. If you make a purchase from us, we also will collect your payment information (e.g., credit card information, billing name and address). You also may choose to provide us with various demographic information.
- If you choose to use our Website through social media accounts such as Facebook or Instagram, we will collect the following information about you: your e-mail address, name, profile picture, cover photo, friends, gender, networks (e.g., school), age range, language, country, and other information that you have chosen to make public. We may append this information to other information that we collect about you. If you “like” us on Facebook, we also may collect your email address.
We will collect client, customer, member information that is necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- To identify a client, customer, member preferences;
- To provide you with marketing materials;
- To deliver products and services;
- To enroll the client in a program;
- To send out membership information;
- To contact our clients, customers, members for survey purposes;
- To ensure a high standard of service to our clients, customers, members;
- To personalize client, customer, member experience;
- To improve the Website;
- To improve customer service;
- To comply with law; and
- To send periodic emails.
Part 2 Sharing of information
We may share your information, including your personal information, with the following entities and in the following situations:
- Affiliates. To our parent company, affiliates, or subsidiaries for research and marketing, including marketing our product as well as their own products and services, and other purposes consistent with this policy.
- Partners. From time to time, we may offer promotions with other entities, and we may share your contact information with the other entity for the purpose of the joint promotion.
- Service providers. To companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service, performing website analytics, assisting us with marketing and advertising, evaluating the success of our marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Unaffiliated third parties. We also may share your information with non-affiliated third parties, including for their own marketing purposes.
We also may share your information, including your personal information, for the following reasons:
- Business transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the acquiring company.
- In response to legal process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- To protect us and others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy.
- Aggregate and anonymized information. We may share aggregate or anonymized information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Part 3 Opting out
You may choose to stop receiving our materials, newsletter or emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these materials and emails, or you can contact us at [email protected]
Part 4 Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged in to the Website. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Website.
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, which may be combined with other user information.
- Web beacons/clear GIFs. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Website to track the activities of visitors to our Website, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Website. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Part 5 Website analytics
We use third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate the use of our Website. These third party service providers use automated devices and applications to evaluate use of our Website and services. We or our service providers use these tools to help us improve our Website, performance, products, services and user experiences.
Part 6 Interest-based tracking
Part 7 Children under 18 years of age
Our Website is not directed to children under 18 years of age. We do not collect or store any information of such individuals.
Part 7 Security
We have taken steps to help protect the information we collect about you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We also rely on third parties to hold and protect your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We are also not responsible for any loss or breach personal information by a third party.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account and any personal information. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Part 8 Contact
If you have any questions about security on this Website, you can contact us at [email protected]